(The missing reply-to address is driving me crazy!!!)

David W. Fenton schrieb:
That kind of font works great if you're *not* click assigning, just typing in as though you were putting in actual lyrics for vocal music, but I hate type-in-score as a general rule, and find it too much trouble remembering the keyboard layout (for any font). And I'm not about to go through and type in all the figures through a piece as lyrics -- there's too much chance for things to go wrong and for things to get out of order.

I must admit that I never even thought of using your method, though I
will try it.
However, if you ever entered figures for a French piece, where there are
mostly 3 figures under every note, sometimes as many as 7 (admittedly
the exception) I sort of doubt that your method would be very efficient.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de