Matthew Hindson Fastmail Account écrit:
My duplexer has run into problems - I can't duplex without paper jams. However that may be a function of the paper itself (HP paper manufactured
in Brazil... I hope that it doesn't come from the Amazon).

I suspect your problem is w. the duplexer itself and not the paper. My HP Laserjet 5000N is now on its third duplexer--they just wear out fast, and the symptom is paper jams, first on legal size, then on tabloid (~A3) finally on letter (~A4). A good temporary fix is to thoroughly clean the rollers near the jamming point with rubbing alcohol.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/