Can't you crop the PS in Preview, using the Marquee tool and then the Crop button?

And I'm probably missing something crucial here, but why are you bothering with EPS at all? If you're trying to place Finale examples in a Word file, can't you just print to PDF crop what you need, then place the cropped PDF? This works for me -- I haven't needed or wanted EPS in years. Perhaps there's some reason why this won't work for you, though.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY



On 20 Aug 2007, at 9:56 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:


On Aug 20, 2007, at 3:50 AM, dc wrote:

Christopher Smith écrit:
Anyone have any success with EPS exportation from 2008, Mac version?
Any ideas of things I might not know about to get it to work?

Well, we have a long experience with EPS on Windows, since it was broken for years and years (at least since 2000), and was never fixed for Win2000. So when I needed EPS files I printed to PDF and extracted the EPS from the PDF files. Couldn't you do the same?


Hmm, this seems interesting, and it's only an extra couple of steps.

But how do I get a PS file that is only the size of one staff? I can get full-page PS files no problem. In other words, how do I crop a PS?

Christopher




_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to