On Wed, December 5, 2007 4:48 am, Johannes Gebauer wrote:
> Unfortunately this won't do. What I need is something which will keep
> the slurs exactly as they are in page view at at a certain view
> percentage. If I go to scroll view and a tiny view slurs actually are
> different. I just tried it and the result is a lot of bad slurs (tips
> crashing into the staff lines again, but also high slurs and a lot of
> other examples of Engraver slurs gone bad...).

Yes, I understand now. I thought you just wanted to take them all out of
engraver mode, because you would have to tweak the slurs later anyway.
Many of the slurs move around, especially at system breaks, when they are
taken out of engraver mode.

> It just shows very well the underlaying problem: Finale's complete
> dependence on screen or print resolution for its "wysiwyg".

I have no idea what it depends on. I would love to see Finale's screen
display look like the Postscript output -- and the "View Postscript
preview" command isn't it. :(

Dennis



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to