On 6 Dec 2007 at 8:13, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

> On 06.12.2007 David W. Fenton wrote:
> > On 5 Dec 2007 at 21:27, Johannes Gebauer wrote:
> > 
> >> > This is definitely not real wysiwyg. If it was, it would be the same for 
> >> > all resolutions and printout.
> > 
> > No computer offers real WYSIWYG. Until the screen resolution is the 
> > same as the printed resolution, it simply can't. There are no two 
> > ways around it.
> 
> I am not sure whether you are trying to have an arguement for the sake 
> of it, or whether you are not understanding the problem.

Of course I understand the problem. I am explaining the cause. But 
I'm not arguing that it couldn't be done better, just that it can 
never be perfrect.

-- 
David W. Fenton                    http://dfenton.com
David Fenton Associates       http://dfenton.com/DFA/


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to