dc wrote:
Chuck Israels écrit:
I have long been a defender of the MM people (probably because I know
a few of them and find them intelligent, principled and likable), but
I have been embarrassed by what seemed to have been a head in the
sand attitude and inattention to many requests to fix extant bugs.
It's nice to be able to return to the state of being relatively
confident that MM is paying attention.
One other good thing about 2008 for Windows is that the PDF output of
staff lines is MUCH better.
I ordered my copy on Friday after hearing that hyphens were improved and
got it this morning from the US (I'm in France, and when FedEx phoned me
it wasn't even 7:30 AM!). I'm curious: do people still purchase from
European dealers?
Dennis
Make sure you download the 2008a update patch from the FinaleMusic web-site.
--
David H. Bailey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale