I get strange things happening with 2008. I create parts, then they sometimes disappear in the menu, but they are still there.

David W. Fenton wrote:
For those of you working with the 2008a update, would you say that my impression that this is one of MakeMusic's best efforts in bug fixes in a long time? Not only have they fixed bugs introduced in 2008, but also fixed bugs from previous versions (including the long-standing hyphens bug).

They seem to have been listening to our complaints about bugs not being fixed, no? That may be why 2008a came out later than most of the updates.

This is not to say that there still aren't plenty of bugs lurking, but this seems to me to have been a pretty solid accomplishment on their part, at least from what I've read so far.

What say you all?