Dennis, et al:

As I noted in a posting yesterday, my ISP claims no responsibility for any such additions - but of course, if they are culpable, why would they admit it!? It doesn't seem to be arising from my mail program. And yesterday's posting didn't get tagged. I've never seen that sort of thing on any of my other postings, here or elsewhere. I have (however) seen it in the past on other posters' contributions on this list.

Strictly apochryphally, only THAT thread, that day provoked the addition, from whatever source. Though it is of only more dubious proof, I'll be interested to see if this posting of mine gets tagged...

It seems far more likely to me (FWIW) that somehow the shsu.edu server added the {Fraud?} {Disarmed} crap out of some whim, capricious or not....

Best,

Les

Les Marsden
Founding Music Director and Conductor,
The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra
Music and Mariposa?  Ahhhhh, Paradise!!!

http://arts-mariposa.org/symphony.html
http://www.geocities.com/~jbenz/lesbio.html


----- Original Message ----- From: dc
To: [email protected] ; [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Re: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Re: [Finale]Question About Proper Notation


Mariposa Symphony Orchestra écrit:
Dennis - I don't know that <my> mail program is adding the 'garbage.'

Well, your messages to the list are the only ones that come back with such
headers:

Re: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Re: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Re: [Finale] Question About
Proper Notation

So, unless someone is adding them when you're not looking, I'm afraid
<your> mail is the suspect.

Dennis
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to