So rather than modify the plugin to use the new expressions, it gets
deleted. So instead of a simple highlight the measure and go to the
plugin and type in some simple things, it is now buried in the
expression designer, a good 3+ clicks more than before?

The old philosophy of MakeMusic would have been to keep the old way
and allow the new way. Having multiple ways of doing things has always
been the hallmark of why many of us have stuck with Finale rather than
being pigeon-toed into Sibelius.

So.......what other deletions can we expect in Finale 2010? Maybe
Speedy Entry will fall victim because it is hard for many people, or
doesn't conform to some new functionality?