All of us want an OPTION on transposed Speedy entry.  No one is asking to
take the present behavior away.

While on the subject of options, I'd like to make any options like this
switchable: semi-permanently.

What I'm thinking of is this: in the playback controls window, one has the
option to "Always start playback" at the beginning, a set place, or at the
leftmost bar showing on screen.  I always want the latter, but I have to
check it separately on every file.  Is there a way to do that?  If not, I
wish there were.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger