On 11.06.2019 2:15, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 10/06/2019 19:41, Vlad Khorsun wrote:

Vlad, first of all, please say me what's the difference with Linux
fbclient that has libtommath as dependency since v3.

I suppose main difference is that linux pure-client installation is something very rare.
Unlike windows.

People for more than 20 years used to copy gds32.dll or later fbclient.dll to client and be sure that installation of our client is complete. As far as I know that was never documented but we all know - tradition is serious thing too. For example ability to have built-in plugins was invented first of all to satisfy that tradition.

Also note that libtommath does not even have a stable version/name
across Ubuntu versions...

That ununtu (to be precise not ununtu only) bug is worked around in FB4.