On 11.06.2019 14:47, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 11/06/2019 08:33, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
What you mean by install?

Copy one .dll + .msg file is not install.

Copy more than one .dll + .msg file is install?
Adriano, users prefer to copy just one .dll (in many cases .msg is not
needed). Single file.

At same time users prefer much more to have reliable, updatable when
they want/need, and working the same way in different platforms, time
zones tables.

Certainly. And I agree with Vlad that we need to combine this 2 desires in 1 dll.