Hi Loet,

I love your comment about the two Chinese terms, but I hope you
haven't come away with the impression that I have remained in the
realm of Shannon information. I have merely tried to take a small
cautious step away from “sjin sji” and toward “tsjin bao” --
recognizing that there is much more work to do.

— Terry

Professor Terrence W. Deacon
University of California, Berkeley