On 6/13/06, Mark Winterhalder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/13/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know how
others feel about this, but for me the threshold is /much/ higher than
simply downloading a linked zip.

Agreed. I enjoy helping amateurs on smaller problems (offlist), as
people from various places have helped me when I was learning the
basics. What goes around comes around.

Zips are so much more friendly though. If i have a period of downtime
at work, then if there's a zip, i'm far more likely to download it and
have a quick look, rather than commit myself to individual
correspondence.