Matt Mc schrieb:
I am sure some people post every question they have with out doing research. I looked everywhere including the origional authors website. Common Creative licence I used this list as an absolute last resort. PS. a programmer at work helped me with the problem and we have it solved. But for the last week it has fallen on me to make it happen. Under pressure you look for the help you can thats why we have a list like this right! So we can learn more and get better at what we do.

so what did you learn ? ah ... i see, you won't enlighten US, you're a Designer or what, and surely have no time to write a '[solved]', and YOU wonder, why we didn't help you ?

silly child

micha