On 8/23/06, Steven Sacks | BLITZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Putting a block comment before a function is standard

All standards are is somebody's way of saying "I code like this and so
should you."  Everyone codes how they want to anyway.  And by the way,
nobody reads those documents anyway.  I certainly don't.  I read code
the way I read music.  I don't need a document to explain to me why the
song goes C#, E, B# when I can just look at the tablature.

/*
LOL What the hell is a B# anyway? I suppose that you could think of B#
as a C, but why would you make it confusing for yourself? This is a
great example of a bad notation standard in music. I tend to not like
it when people write on beat staccato eighth notes with a rest right
after them instead of a dot on top of a quarter note, but I digress,
and this is way OT now. ;-)
*/
-Chris