using tools of the trade is far from ripping clients off. Ridiculous statement. As an Example, if I go to a restaurant and order eggs, is the restaurant ripping me off because they don't raise the chickens themselves? mmmm, I want breakfast...

You are in this business to make money. And if you are like me and juggling a number of clients at any given time, the quicker you finish a job the better. Of course though, I've been using flash since 1996, so I could actually build a "slide show" but I would charge at least $700.