I would like to point out that "photo realistic 3d" in Flash is not exactly
possible. Especially, seeing as this is your first 3D project, I feel
obligated to inform you of this.

Most of the better looking "3D" sites done with Flash, use a mix of
PaperVision and optical illusions of rendered animation (i.e. after effects
pieces) and dovetail them together. Importing 3D models to use in AS3
through pv3d, is not exactly fast. Models have to have a low polygon count
otherwise your fps is going to be horrible.