Hi,

Sorry, I did not post the forum link before - it could be a problem with H/W acceleration:

    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-software/1349719.htm

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=74fc99d821fed64a&hl=en

    Hopefully this might help

    Glen

On 24/02/2011 13:31, natalia Vikhtinskaya wrote:
I uninstaled and installed FP again. Result is the same. FP doesn't
show content in full mode.