as3 is so great. you should heed other's warning about never being able to look
back.

i love the language so much, i rewrote it in javascript pretty much. i even
ported my classical inheritance engine to Node.js

then i recreated most of the the Flash API, but im less sold now that mimicking
the displaylist in the DOM has a clear advantage over using the document box
model and stylesheets.