Very comprehensive!
I suppose these are the hooks that Microsoft uses when a program crashes.

Henrik, I noticed that your subject has "AIR native extension".

Are you of the opinion that AIR still has a long life ahead of it?
I ask because I like AS3 and would like to write some app's for delivery in AIR but am afraid to go down a dead end.

John