From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Henrik Andersson
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 1:37 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AIR native extension - Windows debugging

The rumors of Flash dying are overblown. The Flash and AIR runtimes are still
great at what they do.

Apple pulled a stunt to shame Flash, but the truth is that they just wanted to
protect their appstore. They didn't want to kill Flash. They wanted to kill
Flash apps in the browser. They have succeeded, within their target market.
Developers obeyed the dictators and moved to the appstore. The runtime remains
great.

John McCormack skriver: