From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of John R. Sweeney
Jr.
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 2:51 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AIR native extension - Windows debugging

I never really used Flash much for the WWW. I build applications and Flash is
doing great for me. I have over a dozen apps in the iTunes store and 6 of them
are now going over to the Android store and dozens, upon dozens are available
for PC/MAC.

Touchscreens for trade shows, corporate and private, kiosks, video walls,
audience polling software and the list goes on and on.

Have a nice day,
John

John R. Sweeney Jr.
Senior Interactive Multimedia Developer