What about a 2cpu license?  Please answer.  Your 'starter kit' is
overkill for us.  If our price is based on a minimum 4cpu price, then
this is no longer a joke at all.  We will have to drop Flex and never
look back.  We will have wasted months of training and actual
development time.  This is NOT a price I can justify to anyone.

We're seriously disappointed in Macromedia at this time.  We're a very
small shop and its starting to look like Macromedia does not care
about the little guy at all anymore.

-- Matthew