Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying. I almost agree with your saying. Only let me clear one-two
details:

To my comment :
What's bugging me is that all my current work done for the last 2 years, has to
be referencing as been done in a non-existing (now obsolete?) framework, that
as time goes will have its trade name placed next to T-Rex. As I understand it,
this marketing decision is devaluating my investment in a development platform.
(Not my first time unfortunatelly)

You reply:
> Nobody has said the Flex framework is going anywhere.

This is true. The framework stays (for the time..) but the brand name has gone!
Flex is no longer.

Then what I 've been developing for 2 years is Flex3 RIA with Tomcat plus
BlazeDS, plus Hibernate persistance backend. The heavy business logic has no
stunning images or any animations, depending on the end target group of users.
Overviewing the end result, I am only considering scale up options, like LCDS,
different database etc. On the other hand Flex was the choice, as the other way
(building with AJAX or similar approaches) were out-ruled from the beggining.
Flex was the strong point and only real option. (If swf is being "played" by
Flash Player, this was not the reason I 've chosen Flex, believe me)

Now Flex is gone and though I still have a complete application on Flex3 by the
end of 2009 (I was already not thinking about transcripting to Flex4 - excuse
me to Flash4) I certainly don't know what to state as key advantages of the
application. Like, it is based on an extinct brand name product? You can't
advertise such a advantage, can you?

Thanks
George