https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-444
Created: 06/21/07 03:43 PM

Is it already available? 10.1 is still pre-release beta with no API available
for GEH. Almost 3 years...And counting.

Printing improvements in Flex 4? Well, we have to trasnform 300 000 lines of
code into Flex 4 first to check it. Does it finally do a second pass on
validNextPage()?

Alex, a question for you. Does anyone at Flex SDK Team know what's happening
with matrix transform and properties of Flex containers?
Flash itself respects transform method and updates all properties correctly. Is
there any reason why the Flex containers are not updating their own properies
after transform?

PS I am a strong Flex/Flash platform supporter and we are working on a huge
project written in Flex 3 and I want to see Flex/Flash alive. But with the
current state of developers support and overall approach to the platform I
would say that Adobe is not going to make it.

Cheers,
Dmitri.