Robert, thanks for leading me onto the correct path :-) The problem has to
do with security. If I set the module url to a local path (c:\..) instead of
localhost, I'm able to load it.

Strange error message for security issues, don't you think? Well, now it's
soon on Google at the least.

- Bjørn

On 16 Apr 2007 10:10:50 -0700, Robert Cadena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>