--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Schmalle"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > How bout people starting to trim their messages...?
>
> heh, yeah well that one has been asked before, I'm guilty due to
trying to
> get other things done in the day.
>
> Gmail doesn't make it easy since the 'hide quoted text' is always
collapsed.

> But really, I could care less about trimmed messages, it's what we are
> talking about that matters.

Why complain about the netiquette of others if you're not actually
interested in following netiquette yourself?  You don't care about
trimming netiquette, some users don't care about using ridiculous
subjects, some users don't know where to search before asking seemingly
stupid questions.  What do you see as being the difference?