David Megginson wrote:

> The only inconsistency left is gear position:
>
>   JSBSim: /gear/gear[n]/position
>   YASim:  /gear/gear[n]/position-norm
>
> They both agree on using 1.0 for down and 0.0 for up, though, and
> that's good news.  As soon as this last problem is fixed, I'll switch
> the animations over and we'll have smooth flap and gear movement.  In
> fact, if the FDM people want to get really clever, they can have the
> gear retract and extend slightly out of sync so that they lock up or
> down about .5 sec apart.

If I see it right, you could do that in the animation files also by
having different factor falues, doesn't it?

I still have a slight problem for the sound code, at this time the
rumble sound is played only when the nose gear has weight on wheel.
What would be the best solution, chaanging the code to check for more
than one property or create a general gear-wow value in the property tree?

Erik