My fault partially, sorry.

> a while ago I asked about a plotting tool of which I had seen on this
> mailing list that it would be integrated into FlightGear. I saw in the
> latest news messages that the logging was updated in version 0.7.10 of FG
> but I can't find anything that looks like a plotting tool.
> If the tool has already been implemented in 0.7.10 can somebody tell me
> how to use it? And if it hasn't can somebody tell me when it will be
> available?

Err, how busy are you ?
I have a snapshot of contributed code, hoping to convert to PLIB but haven't
had the time yet.  Instead, I've found myself doing GPL verilog development.
In the short term, I'm using patched XOSCOPE http://candetect.sourceforge.net/
but it has severe limitations on dynamic range and number of channels.

> I'm asking this because I'm working on a project at the Delft University
> of
> Technology for which we are using FlightGear. The goal of the project is
> to design a system that can determine what a pilot is doing by analysing
> his actions and the status of the airplane. This is only possible for a
> computer program if we are able to do this ourselves, therefore
> we need to capture and plot some variables of the airplane over a period of
> time.

Actually storing the data to file is already supported in FGFS, I believe.