Norman Vine writes:
> Yep there is a problem if you try to run a FGFS session on a
> Windows box much over 49 days :-)

I wouldn't know anything about that, and far be it from me to
blatantly bash windows, but if you manage to have your windows box run
that long, I'd definitely recommond that you also consider buying
lottery tickets, ask your boss for a big promotion, and try googling
for britany spear's home number; that kind of luck just doesn't come
around every day. :-)