Melchior,

> Doesn't opengc depend on the freetype lib? And isn't that platform
> specific? I never got opengc compiled, because it asked for an obsolete
> freetype version, while I had only freetype2 installed. So all in all,
> point 2 doesn't really sound exciting to me.

I got it to compile under Cygwin once, and I think it did compile under
Linux once, too. But it was a real hassle (including the freetype stuff and
numerous patches which John helped me with). So, if anyone would step
forward with this, he definitely must do essential modifications with the
dependencies.

I must say that the result was quite impressive, though.

Regards, Michael

--
        Michael Basler, Jena, Germany
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]