Matthew Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Needs a tad more lol. Once I get the cockpit right its then onto the
> other areas, but cockpit is not coming out very well at the moment.
> Doing seperate halves is probably the best way to go with this, any
> hints on best techniques for making a good cockpit?

Do the exterior of the aircraft first.  Then cutout/duplicate segments of the
exterior surrounding the cockpit area.  Take those duplicated polys and reduce
them about 5% on all axes and then flip the normals so you now have interior
surfaces.  Then you can add a flat floor, panel, dash, seat, etc.

Best,

Jim