Norman Vine said:

> Jim Wilson writes:
>
> I certainly hope you are not planning on publishing the 'position' as reported
> by the FDM for things like collision detection and related instrumentation
> such as a radar display with out some kind of 'adjustment'

The _only_ difference between now and what we had before is now the position
may be reported at a fixed location on the aircraft by JSBsim.  Before it was
reported at the _current_ center of gravity which varies according to load,
fuel consumption, etc.  I'm sorry to be so dense, but could some explain what
this is going to mess up?

Best,

Jim