Norman Vine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Russell Suter writes:
> >
> > Jon S Berndt wrote:
> >
> > > I don't see any advantage to your approach.
> >
> > By your responses, you give me no indication that you even understand
> > what I'm saying.
> >
> > I seem to be alone in my dissent anyway...  What you are planning will
> > work just fine.

<snip>

> Curiously looking forward to the kludges in the code
> in future code modules to adjust the radar displays
> for other aircraft locations :-)

Could you be more specific about the nature of the kludge required for the
radar display?  Now is the time to look at the change that Jon has made and
figure out the real ramifications rather than sitting back and doing nothing
just so you can come back a year later and say "I told you so".  Dig in and
really look at the problem, please.  Believe it or not most of us do
appreciate your insight :-)

FWIW _all_ this patch does is allow the specification of a static location for
the FDM to report aircraft position at in JSBsim.  Previously it was reported
from the current center of gravity.

Best,

Jim