Jim Wilson writes:

> Norman Vine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Please try to configure your mailer to not quote raw e-mail addresses in
your replies.  Let's not make the spam harvesters' life any easier...

> > Russell Suter writes:
> > >
> > > By your responses, you give me no indication that you even understand
> > > what I'm saying.
>
> <snip>
>
> > Curiously looking forward to the kludges in the code
> > in future code modules to adjust the radar displays
> > for other aircraft locations :-)
> >

> Could you be more specific about the nature of the kludge required for the
> radar display?

I certainly hope you are not planning on publishing the 'position' as reported
by the FDM for things like collision detection and related instrumentation
such as a radar display with out some kind of 'adjustment'

No-digging-necessary'ly-yr's

Norman