> >Bad data.
>
> On the part of ... ?

I'll attempt an explanation.  If I'm wrong maybe Tony can add two words.  OK,
one and a half.

1)  A JSBSim airplane can only be placed on the ground after going through an
iterative routine to lower it and adjust it's body angle to balance-out the
forces at the gear.

2)  If the airplane could be removed and placed back at the exact trimmed
position and orientation immediately, it should be able to stay still because
nothing has changed.

3)  If the airplane burns fuel, then its CG and weight changes, therefore if
you try to return it to the former trimmed position, which was based on a
heavier weight and different CG, then there will be too much, and an
unbalanced amount of, spring tension.

4)  Therefore, to reset the airplane at the runway, a JSBSim airplane must be
allowed to run through the same trimming routine it does at start-up.  No
shortcuts are allowed.

Dave