On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:49:55 +0200, Jorge wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 04:25:22 +0200
> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > ..you, Jorge, will be in violation with the GPL, unless, you makes
> > your modified FG source code avaliable to your military client.
>
> No I won't, we have no client here, and no intention to distribute
> anything but FlightGear alone (so that other parts of my organization
> can use it as a visualization system as well).

...which forces the obligation on your part to provide the source to
whomever you provides your modification to.  And, doing contract
work for them on their HW, you probably have complied to the GPL
here.  ;-)

> > But, you do not have to show us anything, under the GPL, as long
> > as both you and your military client keeps your FG HUD mods to
> > yourself and for your own use, and for your military client's use.
>
> Once again, no client, it's for internal use only.

..they hired you to do contract work or some such?  No need for a
long "flame war", the laws may well be differeing between our
countries on how copyright laws applies to this and the GPL.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: