Some feedback on OpenAL:

I just updated plib, SimGear, and FlightGear from cvs. With the default Cessna 172, the sound does not change with throttle setings or RPM change. Also, the ident for the ADF does not go away when I turn off the ident or change frequencies. The flap motion sounds and the touchdown and runway sounds seem normal. The outer marker, middle marker, and inner marker sounds were normal.

I continually get the following error:
Oops AL error in sample set_volume()!

I am running an current Suse 9.0 Professional with default OpenAL (kernel 2.4.21-202).

I tried several other AC and did hear a change with the throttle for the hunter, but still get the ame repeating error.

Is anyoune else seeing similar errors?

Dave Perry