David Megginson wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:

It turned out to be easier than I suspected. I've put a patch in CVS that allows one to add a <texture-path></texture-path> tag to the animation configuration file. The specified path should be defined relative to the model path. For some unknown reason it is required to end the path with a / character though.

Would it be hard to add code to check for and fix that, so that users don't get strange bugs?

Ok. Until some kind soul decides to use texture filenames without an extension this should be fixed in CVS now.

Erik