David Megginson wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:

It turned out to be easier than I suspected. I've put a patch in CVS that allows one to add a <texture-path></texture-path> tag to the animation configuration file. The specified path should be defined relative to the model path. For some unknown reason it is required to end the path with a / character though.

Would it be hard to add code to check for and fix that, so that users don't get strange bugs?

Probably not. I think the SGPath::dir() function treats everything not ending with a / as a file section ...

Erik