Michael Stilmant wrote:

please update the clock of your computer
you send old Email

It's probably just my ISP lagging ;) thanks for pointing that out

Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:

I was using multiple textures on the MD11's fuselage at first but then switch to a single gigantic texture (4096X1024). There is no difference between them performance wise. However, I would advise you to use one single texture for the sake of maintance (such as creating a new livery). This is the very reason I switch to using a single texture.

Regards,
Ampere