On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:09:38 +0200
 Durk Talsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just a few comments below, since I also ran into similar issues creating and updating the MD-11 aero file.

I also had problems using the <FG_TURBINE> and switched to
<FG_SIMTURBINE>, is this a good idea?

Yes, this reflects a recent change in JSBSim, which hasn't traversed it's way back into aeromatic yet.

Actually, I did make the change - it should be implemented in Aeromatic. I can't test it right now.

The file generated by aeromatic had the <AC_THRUSTER> inside the
<AC_ENGINE> tags and it didn't work until i separated them, aero-matic bug?

Not really a bug: This how JSBSim expected things to be, until a couple of weeks ago. It took me a while to figure this one out. ;-)

I thought I had made a big announcement. If I did not, my apologies.

Jon