Norman Vine wrote:

> Frederic Bouvier writes:
> >
> > Norman Vine wrote:

> > > Until fgrun is distributed with FGFS I 'vote' for the batch file being
> > > reinstalled in the distribution.
> >
> > fgrun is installed by fgsetup. It is launched when you double-click on
> > the FG icon.
>
> Cool,
>
> Perhaps merntion of this should be made as a 'dependenciy'
> then on  http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/source.html

Sorry Norman, but I don't understand. FlightGear does not depend on fgrun.
It is just in the Win32 binary package since 0.9.3 and probably in several
Linux packages as a bonus. runfgfs and runfgfs.bat are still generated by
configure in the source package.

Anyway, the website could mention flightgear related projects but I
presume there was not so much lobbying for this from their authors.

-Fred