Curt wrote

> Sent: 16 July 2004 16:34
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
> Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Next release of FlightGear
>
> I've started doing some of the pre-release work for FlightGear-0.9.5
> (which is the next release.)  That means I'd like to do our "official"
> next release in the next week or two.  Please take a few minutes to
> download the tar balls and test this pre1 release.  Please!  This is our
> quality control so if no one tests the pre releases and reports
> problems, they will end up in the final release.
>
> Regards,
>
> Curt.

The Cygwin build of FGFS-cvs appears still to have a problem with the
scenery path.

I've downloaded 0.9.5 scenery via Terrasync into /FlightGear/scenery

This works:

--fg-scenery=/FlightGear/scenery

as does this:

--fg-scenery=/FlightGear/data/scenery

this fails:

--fg-scenery=/FlightGear/scenery;/FlightGear/data/scenery

This is the output:

WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
Object Stabilizer01 not found
Object Stabilizer03 not found
Tile not found (Ok if initializing)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)