Boris Koenig schrieb:

Hi Ron !

Hi Boris,

The patch from 0.9.5-pre2 => 0.9.5-final (~1 meg) is obtainable at:

http://flitetutor.sourceforge.net/mlist/base-patches/fgfs-base-patch-9.9.5-PRE2__0.9.5.FINAL.tgz

thank you very much!

Please let us know if there are any problems, but these would then very likely be linked to the fact that I don't have the original files available to create the patches.

Hmm...the only way to confirm a successful patch is to diff against the final base-package, but that is the case I try to avoid ;-)
For now it's very convenient for me to download only a single file, but I (and I think also Arnt) would really recommend a patch chain, not only since it's really gnu-style, anybody would gain a lot of time!
Best regards
Ron