On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:59:36 +0000 (UTC)
Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mathias Fr??hlich wrote:
> > flightgear-devel
>
> This patch is great - it works and it significantly increases the frame
> rate on a simple Linux-PC (old 600 MHz PentiumIII with Radeon9200) from
> 4-5 to 7-8 fps on the default location,

OK, well, I have gotten away with using the current stable release of
plib with my CVS simgear/flightgear for quite some time (not wanting to
have to deal with plib's insistance on being in /usr/lib, and not wanting
to prevent having both CVS FG and Debian's stable packaging of FG
installed).  But I may have to bite the bullet here, since framerates
are the single biggest subject about which I wish I knew enough to
contribute to FG.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)