Paul Surgeon wrote:

I'm not complaining about the sloping runways - I absolutely love it!

Me too.

In fact that was the number one feature that stood out to me when I first tried FlightGear. Whoever did the coding (Curt?) did a great job.
It's just a pain from a programming point of view to work with "real values".

Yes, I'm trying to use Terragear to bring some life back into an old SPX-200 system.
(ie flat runways) Other than polygon count this is the biggest problem I have. Oh, well.

Paul