Ironhell3 . schrieb:

I believe that flightgear is a great game but in my opinion it is not very user friendly.In order to have more users trying our game and thus provide more feedback we have to make some steps:

1) Update the splash screens. We have the same ugly splash screens for the past 3 years

Good point. Where are the splash screens you prefer?
(Hint: That's a good place to start to contribute, even when you don't know how to program)

2) Use a menu to select starting aircraft and airports. We should init the game with very minimum code and then present to the user a nice menu with the logo of FG and two scrollbars, one for the aircrafts and one for the airports. This data could be updated dynamically based on which aircrafts we have in the installation directory

I second that. But as I'm now contributing code for that I shouldn't talk too lound... :)

3)Work on the multiplayer part. It would be very fun if two or more players could connect to one of them running the server and fly together. I know there is initiall work on this but i don't thing it is very usable at the moment

That's something *I* do not need. But again, those how programm decide...

CU,
Christian