On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:28:12 +0000, Jon wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > .."FG-lawfully".  ;-)  Gamers obviously wanna buzz the White House
> > in an X-15 or in 747 formations, or touch-and-go the Space Shuttle
> > on any nice wee town's drag strip.  We have the Shuttle launching?
>
> Set it up as a submodel on top of the 747? :-)

.."too easy, I wanna buzz town with all 5 rockets going nuts!"  ;-)

..the shuttle that broke up, could have aborted the launch had they
learned about the wing hole in time, and that would left them with
enough fuel to buzz a lot of the lower 48.  ;-)

> How about dropping the X-15 from a B52....

..we have all the bits to do it, no?  :-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: